Affordable, flat rate pricing up front. Complete transparency. No hidden fees, ever!
We get dealer prices and do not mark up the cost of parts. We pass the savings on to you!
Diagnostic and repair fees:
- $100 call-out fee, includes diagnostic
- $150 for minor installs + cost of parts. (basic install)
- $250 for major installs + cost of parts. (complex install)
- $350 for any washing machine inner/outer drum repairs, bearings or spider arm replacements + cost of parts. (full tear down and rebuild required)
- We only do minor repairs, installs and servicing on fridges or freezers (we do not repair or replace compressors)
Appliances need servicing to have a long, problem free life. Preventative maintenance is recommended every few years, when minor problems occur, when buying or selling a house or the machine just isn’t working as well as it used to. If these problems are addressed as soon as they are discovered, it will prevent costly repairs most of the time.
- $150 per appliance for full servicing
- $120 per appliance if servicing more than one.
- $100 per appliance if servicing more than four.
Service to the Gulf Islands, Duncan and beyond has an additional $100 travel fee.